22.6.14

Dude, where's my Sparkle?

Abandon ship! Abandon ship!

My brain was not getting the message.

I stood, bracing myself.  Making that split decision, that could either end in tears, or a tick next to my name to: Disgraced herself before 9am.

I needed to vomit.  And sneeze.  Together, in not such holy matrimony.

I somehow don't think, there is space in the book: My special Moments for that pearler.




I am with Sparkles.  Named by my former Ninja.  The irony is not lost on me as I reach for the mouth wash and mutter: No, I do not feel effing Sparkly today. 

Incredibly enough, my baby won't be born with a Santa hat, but you can bet your bottom dollar everyone is getting gift cards under the tree this year, because no one wants to see a 40 week pregnant woman crying of tinsel at big w.

So. I am back baby.  My blogging mojo has returned with gusto. I want to document this journey, the sparkly bits and the real bits.  Plus, facebook is giving me the shits.

I am 13 weeks.  I haven't had a coffee in weeks.  I knew I was pregnant before I tested.  Coffee tasted like arse.  I eat halloumi by the block.  I have an epic sweet tooth.  I hate meat.  I am tired. I am bloody scared, life as 4.. how to get the baby out etc etc etc.

So, here I am.  Finding the sparkle in everyday.

Loz x

1 comment:

  1. Loz. I am so happy to see you blogging again. I missed your words.

    Super excited about your new baby-growing gig :D :D

    ReplyDelete