13.7.14

Sweet Baby Cheeses.


Pregnancy cravings can not be categorized simply alongside, "Ooh I could just go a slice of buttered toast" If only it was that simple.  Because you'd save yourself a lot of sadness looking into the pantry and realising that it was indeed, your last Clinker.

Some moments, as you crash tackle that loaf of bread in a style that would rival Jennifer Lawrence in The Hunger Games.. you wish it was that simple.  Aversions.  Cravings.  Weird things, that you thank the fairies of Google for answering.  

Mental note, clear search history.  

I can't stand meat.  But would hip & shoulder you out of the way for a particularly salty bacon sandwich. But hold the crusts.  Coffee has to taste a particular way.  I am not even sure what that particular way is yet. I love cold water.  Tap water, certain temperature. 

Are you sensing a theme here?

After paying homage to my porcelain throne for approximately a billion years, food as you can imagine is a hot topic. 

Sweet baby cheeses.


The Nursery is coming along well.  I have a theme in mind, and if that was 100 cardboard boxes.. I would indeed be onto a winner.  Husband assures me they will be moved.  Along side the spare dining room table, chairs needing restored and 20 bags of baby clothes that Charlie dog keeps scattering from here to next Thursday.  

Because, if we were normal I would be worried and start taking every one's temperature.

24 weeks to go.  Second child syndrome, this is flying a little too fast.  I sat down to my KINDER IS BACK! coffee this morning (no, not particularly nice FYI) and it dawned on me.  Life is about to get a tad bat shit crazy.  Nearly 5 years between babies.  Prancing up and down the coles aisles solo, will be a thing that dreams are made of.  Not, that I am much of a prancer anyway. 

Two kids?  Holy batman, someone send more mozzarella.

The fatigue, oh the fatigue.  I keep searching for that second trimester energizer bunny.  But I think she's still at the starting line, tying up her shoe laces. Mum brain?  My brain is 10% still at woolies wondering why I am staring at the tinned pineapple.  I brushed my hair last week, looked down to see a box of defrosting chicken nuggets on the bathroom sink.  Charlie-puppy ate the remote, I sat and watched half of Jumanji because I was too tired to get up and change the channel. 

I don't even like Jumanji.










1 comment:

  1. Brilliant!! Trust me you will be fine! You will remember what to do. :)

    ReplyDelete